Friday, August 19, 2011

I just don't...

I don't try to be different because I am
I don't try to fit in because I won't
I don't try to lie to me because I'll hurt myself
I don't try to lie to you because that would hurt worse
I don't try to pay you attention because I do
I don't try to ignore you because I could not
I don't try to talk to yuo because you won't talk back
I don't try to try to smile at your because you turn the other way
I don't try to hug you, so I'll hug myself
I don't try to hit you, I 'll hit my pillow instead
I don't try to hate you, that would be impossible
I don't try to care for you but I do anyway (you just don't realise it)
I don't try to prove myself because I'll prove myself wrong

I don't try to say "I Love You".... because...
...its just not worth it...

No comments:

Post a Comment