Sunday, January 2, 2011

Men...!

If I dress nicely, he says I', a snob. If I dress sexy, he says I'ma slut. If I argue with him, he says I'm stubborn. If I'm quiet, he says I'm stupid. If I call him, he says I'm needy and clingy. If he calls me, he says Ishould be grateful. If I don't make love to him, he'll say I don't love him. If I do, he'll say I'm so easy. If I tell him my problems, he'll say I am irritating. If I don't, he'll say I don't trust him. If I lecture him, he'll say I'm bitchy. If he lectures me, it's because he "cares". If I break a promise, I can't be trusted. If he breaks it, he had to. If I lie , he'll expect it to be over. If he lies, he expects to be given another chance either way...



...and the list goes on and on...


Men...!

1 comment:

  1. sampai bila-bila pon kita tak blh faham lelaki. & lelaki pon akan ckp yg sama kat kita.. ;D

    ReplyDelete